Do you like hearing the stories about the everyday lives of the kids at Kaya Children? Are you a new Kaya supporter who is just beginning to learn about the work that we do? Or are you longtime supporter who has witnessed the growth and success of the first cohort of young men from our program who went on to attend university? Do you wonder how you can make an even bigger impact in the lives of the children in Bolivia?
If you answered “Yes” to any of those questions, Kaya’s new child sponsorship program is a perfect opportunity for you to partner with us in the work that we are doing in Bolivia, while getting to know the children in our program! We are so excited to launch this program and hope that you are just as excited to jump on board with us.
By sponsoring a child, you are helping us fill kids lives with people who love, care, encourage, and support them. Your sponsorship allows us to address children’s:
* PHYISCAL NEEDS such as safe housing, healthy meals, and medical care;
* SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL NEEDS such as healthy relationships, birthday celebrations, and opportunities for community involvement;
* EDUCATIONAL NEEDS such as remedial and special education, computer training, and career counseling;
* PSYCHOLOGICAL NEEDS such as counseling, crisis support, and evaluation;
* SPIRITUAL NEEDS such as faith exploration, church participation, and mentoring.
You will be joining a sponsoring team of caring people providing housing, education, medical and clinical care, love, and consistency in a family setting. There are three levels of giving:
* PADRINOS commit to $469 per month or $5,625 annually
* TIOS commit to $100 per month or $1200 annually
* AMIGOS commit to $37 per month of $444 annually
For as little as $37 per month, you can transform a child’s life. By sacrificing a fancy meal out once a month or brewing your own coffee instead of buying Starbucks every day, you will be provide a child with all the necessary support he/she needs to be able to dream big and hope for a better tomorrow. As a sponsor, you will receive annual updates on your child with a new photo, in addition to letters and a handmade Christmas from your child. This is a fantastic opportunity to get to know the faces and personalities of the children at Kaya.
Most importantly, we are a family at Kaya, and your sponsorship represents a special bond between you and your sponsored child. We cannot wait to welcome you into our family! What are you waiting for?